CORPORATE WORKOptimise your work force's health and wellbeing and improve efficiency with on-site seated massage and mindfulness in the work-place.
Studies have shown that regular on-site seated massage in the workplace is beneficial to the company and the employee. It is estimated that 75% of diseases nowadays are caused by stress and stress related problems.
The seated massage is focused on the back with more attention paid to the upper back, shoulders and neck where most of the tension is held.
Other treatments such as Indian Head massage and Reflexology are also beneficial treatments to do in the work place.
Massages can be adapted to suit the person. They are carried out with the person fully clothed and only a small amount of space or room is required.
MINDFULNESS IN THE WORKPLACE
Mindfulness-based-stress reduction, time management and relaxation skills for work and in your personal life.
It looks at how we can live a more stress-free life and improve our physical and emotional wellness.
Employees will learn simple, engaging techniques and stress management strategies to help boost self-esteem and confidence learning how to tackle rumination and negative thoughts. Being present in such a way increases our ability to manage stress, anxiety and improves our mental well-being.
Mindfulness will help you to become more mindful and present in your everyday life. The aim is to take charge of the busy mind and move it from worrying into a more relaxed state.
Other self-care, mental health support treatments can be included or a combination such as: guided meditation, breath work and relaxation therapy. Holistic well-being coaching for stress/anxiety, low mood confidence, self-esteem and menopause management. Mental health & sleep issues support and guidance. CBT techniques, re-framing, negativity and worry.
For more information take a look at my well-being page.
Providing On-Site Chair Massage
- 10 – friendly professional service
- 10 – Helen is a very good Masseur, she listened to me and worked on the areas that really needed attention. Very pleasant and polite
- 10 – Professional and capable. Really good to have an opportunity to take a few minutes out for self care – what’s not to love!
- 10 – It’s great to have the opportunity to focus some time on relieving neck and shoulder stress caused by computer work. I would benefit from being able to have this on a weekly basis particularity as I have fibromyalgia and a light short massage on a regular basis would be really helpful in reducing much of the daily pain that I live with.
- 10 – Helen is very good. I told her I needed a deeper massage and she provided one! Looking forward to more sessions with her as I’ve been struggling with my back for a while. Felt so much happier and relaxed after the session today. Thank you for providing this service. 🙂
- 10 – Excellent massage, I feel a lot better, thanks! 🙂 Therapist was friendly and professional, put me at ease. I have already recommended to other colleagues.
“I have always been sceptical of using holistic medicine. However, after suffering from anxiety that I could only manage through alcohol – not advised – I decided that it wasn’t good for me, my family or my business. Looking for a solution we found Helen and she has been amazing for my mental health. My anxiety is manageable now and that’s only after 3 sessions. It’s also given me a self esteem boost due to the Positive reinforcement with Mindfulness, Stress management techniques and even CBT in sessions. I will continue seeing Helen monthly as this has been such a positive experience all round.
Highly recommended 👍
MASSAGE IS KNOWN TO HELP WITH
Stress, depression, anxiety
Muscular aches & pains
Increase energy levels
Promotes general good health
RSI & Fibromyalgia
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
BENEFITS OF CHAIR MASSAGE IN THE WORKPLACE
Makes employees feel valued
Creates an atmosphere of trust and loyalty
Reduces stress, sick time and absenteeism
Reduces the high cost of employee turnover
Helps attract top talent to the company
Increases accuracy and creative thinking
Helps performance, elevates moods
Decreases workplace injuries